Vehicle Wrap Advertising Dos and Don’ts
Most people tend to think that, when it comes to designing the perfect vehicle wrap to advertise their business, they should leave the entire process is the hands of expert vehicle wrap technicians. At Wrap Guys America, we understand that communication is key when it comes to creating the perfect vehicle wrap design. If you are thinking about getting a vehicle wrap, here are some vehicle wrap advertising dos and don’ts that you should consider.
Vehicle Wrap Advertising Dos
If you are thinking about using a full vehicle wrap or a partial vehicle wrap to advertise your business, here are some of the things that you should do in order to make your advertising venture a success:
- Emphasize your logo – your vehicle wrap should be designed in a way that draws the eye to your logo, so there is no question about what company is being advertised. To properly emphasize your logo, make sure that the logo has a stark contrast in color to the background elements, so that it does not get lost in a sea of color. Also, try to keep all of the colors, fonts, and patterns consistent with the logo.
- Create an effective advertising piece – make sure that your vehicle wrap has a clear objective in regards to target audience, and that it emphasizes certain elements according to that objective.
- Have a call to action – the call to action should be designed in a way that reflects the most practical and straightforward way of getting your target audience to purchase your product or service.
- Use bold colors and designs – when creating your vehicle wrap design, think big and create larger-than-life graphics that will get people to notice and remember your brand.
Vehicle Wrap Advertising Don’ts
When it comes to designing the perfect vehicle wrap, there are a lot of mistakes that you can make that can easily turn your advertising venture into a huge flop. Here are some of things that you should avoid doing when designing your vehicle wrap:
- Do not lose your point in a sea of information – when it comes to company information on your vehicle wrap, less is more. Make sure that your wrap includes key elements (logo, phone number, and website), without giving your target audience a novel to read.
- Do not use an out-dated logo – if your logo looks old, cheesy, sloppy, or just plain ugly, your company will look out of touch with today’s market. Make sure that your logo is completely up-to-date and that you are 100% satisfied with it visually.
- Do not use low quality photos – keep in mind that using your own photography in your design might be a bad idea. Unless you have professional photography equipment and know how to use it, chances are that one the photo is scaled up, printed, and placed on the side of your vehicle that it will look very blurry and bland.
If you would like to learn more vehicle wrap advertising dos and don’ts, or if you are interested in one of our services, please contact Wrap Guys America at 1-360-329-5413 or by filling out a contact form on our website. We are a Seattle car wrap company that is proud to provide customers with the best car wraps in the business.
A completely unique
wrap for your company's neeeds.
Request a quote:
We love meeting new friends.